Available at Power Plus Engineering.
Do not hesitate to contact us for all information and price.
- MUSTANG 3.7 V6 (HP 305 | YEAR 11 > 14)
- MUSTANG 4.6 V8 (HP 300 | YEAR 2010)
- MUSTANG BOSS 302 5.0 V8 (HP 445 | YEAR 12 > 13)
- MUSTANG GT 4.6 V8 (HP 315 | YEAR 2010)
- MUSTANG GT 5.0 V8 (HP 420 | YEAR 11 > 14)
The panel / cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as “replacement air filter”. It is installed in the vehicle’s original airbox to replace the OEM air filter. It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM’s 10 microns).
Air flow chart for a sample BMC air filter against an OEM paper filter
Temperature 25C° – Humidity 25% – Pressure 1020mbar
Test ran with oem airbox, and the related air flow constrictions.
This chart has a pure illustrative purpose and does not refer to the present filter.